Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Interview

I interviewed my roommate Jose about the budget cuts.

Q. Do you know how the budget cuts are affecting you?
A. The budget cuts are going to make it harder for me to get classes, and will cause the tuition to go up.

Q. Has the budget cuts made you try harder in school?
A. Yes, because I feel it's going to be more competitive so I have to step my game up so I can stand out more.

Q. Have the budget cuts affected life outside of school?
A. Not really, but I am going to try and get a job so I can have extra money so I can help my parents out.

Q. Do you know how the budget cuts could affect your family, or people outside of school?
A. Kind of. The budget cuts are gonna cause people to get fired, so I hope my family and friend's jobs are secure.

Thank you Jose for your time and cooperation.

No comments:

Post a Comment